March 2, 2009
: 69 min
- olive oil/fry light
- Step 1 Pre heat oven to 200ºC.
- Step 2 Peel potatoes, chop into chunky chip size.
- Step 3 Parboil for 9 mins.
- Step 4 Strain water and let potatoes dry.
- Step 5 Add olive oil/fry light to a baking tray. Put in chips and shake until the pots are coated in spices and oil.
- Step 6 Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes until crispy.
- Step 7 To make spicy sweet potato wedges simply follow to stage 3, add paprika and chilli to the baking tray with the oil and follow as above.