March 2, 2009
: 15 min
- 25g fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 french stick
- 1 tbsp margarine
- Step 1 Chop the basil and crush the garlic, place these with the margarine in a bowl and microwave till the margarine has turned to liquid.
- Step 2 Cut the french stick into slices, but do not slice through to the bottom, place on a length of foil in a baking tray.
- Step 3 Using a teaspoons spoon the margarine mixture between each of the slices and use any left over to spread over the top.
- Step 4 Wrap the sides of foil up and leaving the top uncovered and twist the ends.
- Step 5 Place in the oven at 200 degrees for 10/15 minutes.