Easy Peasy Pizza
This is a simple cheeseless pizza recipe with a basic tomato sauce, this is just one idea for toppings but you can use any vegetables as topping such as mushrooms, sweetcorn, or pepper dew peppers.
- 2 x 150g ready made pizza bases (Sainsbury's own brand are vegan)
- tinned tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 4 artichoke hearts, sliced
- olives, halved
- thin slices of courgette
- Step 1 Pre-heat oven to 220ºC.
- Step 2 In a pan fry the garlic in oil, add the tomatoes (without the juice from tin) and herbs, then in a blender blitz to a puree.
- Step 3 Spread the mixture over the bases and add the toppings.
- Step 4 Cook in the oven for 10 mins (or according to base instructions).