Mimi's Slow Cooked Vegetables in Tomato Sauce
March 2, 2009
This is a meal in itself, but also makes a good side dish or accompaniment.
- tinned tomatoes
- tomato puree
- 1 pint vegetable boullion
- Step 1 Pre-heat the oven.
- Step 2 Chop and fry the onion till golden, then add the tinned tomatoe and tomato puree.
- Step 3 Slice the vegetables and place in a deep oven proof dish, pour in the onion and tomatoes and stir.
- Step 4 Pour the vegetable boullion over the top and cook in the oven till the potatoes are cooked.
- Step 5 Serve with fresh bread to mop up the juices.