Vegetables with Cold Sesame Dressing
March 2, 2009
This dressing can be added to any steamed vegetables such as broccoli, spinach and mange tout or added to cold noodles to make a main dish.
- steamed pak choi and green beans
- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Step 1 Steam the vegatables and remove any excess water.
- Step 2 Mix all the other ingredients but the sesame seeds and oil together.
- Step 3 Add the vegetables and toss to coat them in the dressing.
- Step 4 Allow to chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Step 5 Just before serving add the oil and sesame seeds.