19th August 2009
Just a quick update to let you all know about some new additions to the tombola prize list at our London Vegan Festival stall on the 6th September.
- Skin Blossom have given us an amazing basket full of their whole range of products which are all certified vegan and organic. They were also kind enough to give us some samples to try out. I’m a sucker for anything that smells of roses so I was in heaven when I tried out the hand cream and face moisturiser.
- Laithwaites have donated some wine.
- Book Publishing Co an independent, community owned publishing house, who have been publishing vegetarian books for 35 years have donated some books.
- SSOV are donating some goodie bags.
- THV shopping totes are here! Say no to plastic bags in style. Our resuable shopping bags will be available to win and buy on the day.
We are also now ‘recruiting’ prizes for our tombola at Animal Aid’s Christmas Fayre on the 6th of December so stay tuned!