21st October 2009
We are having a stall at Animal Aid’s Christmas Fayre Sunday 6th December, along with our homemade goodies we are having a tombola again. We have quite a few prizes rolling over from LVF, and also some brand spanking new ones! With it being the last festival of the year we are very eager for them all to go to new homes!
So cast your eyes over this lot and be sure to come find us – we will be in the Great Hall, on the little stage right at the back of the hall:
- Kate Logan facecare set
- A pair of Jinga shoes
- REN Moroccan Rose Otto products
- Telephone nutrition coaching sessions with Gemini Wellness Coaching
- Reiki and telephone life coaching sessions with Clearview
- Skin Blossom organic skin care products
- Laithwaites have donated some wine
- Book Publishing Co an independent, community owned publishing house, who have been publishing vegetarian books for 35 years have donated some books
- THV shopping totes
- A copy of Hard Rain donated by Mark Edwards
- 3 pairs of Melissa shoes
- Naked bodycare products and t-shirts
All the money from this tombola will be going to Vegfam.