March 3, 2011
A sandwich from Southern USA, traditionally filled with meat, usually fried fish. Below is also my take on a remoulade to dress the sandwich. This recipe was sponsored by Fry's Family Food
- 1 box Fry’s meat free pops
- Small baguette
- Iceberg lettuce shredded
- FOR THE REMOULADE
- 1 tbsp vegan mayo (I used Plamil)
- 2 tbsp roasted red peppers
- couple squeezes of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Step 1 Cook the meat free pops per the instructions.
- Step 2 Whilst you’re waiting for the pops place all the remoulade ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Step 3 Fill up your baguette with the lettuce, pops and drizzle the remoulade over the top.