Gingerbread Biscuits (Sugar Free)
October 26, 2011
: 23 min
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 tbsp spoon molasses
- handful dates chopped into small pieces
- handful apricots chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Step 2 Mix the margarine, banana and molasses.
- Step 3 Sift all the dry ingredients, add the margarine mixture. Mix well.
- Step 4 I piped the mixture onto a silicone mat (as the mixture is quite wet) on a baking tray, but you could spoon the mixture on.
- Step 5 Bake for 23 mins.