Maple Bacon Popcorn
April 5, 2012
: 35 min
- 100g popcorn kernels
- 1 tbsp oil or melted margarine
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4g Bacon Salt
- Step 1 Cook the popcorn per instructions.
- Step 2 Preheat oven to 150ºC.
- Step 3 Combine all but the bacon salt from the other ingredients and whisk together until well mixed.
- Step 4 Put the popcorn in a large bowl and then pour over the mixture coating all the popcorn with your hands.
- Step 5 In a large baking tray spread it all out in one even layer.
- Step 6 Pop (ha ha) the popcorn in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Step 7 Once it has cooled sprinkle over the Bacon Salt and shake it all about to make sure all the popcorn gets some.