London residents are in for an ethical treat as independent boutique The Third Estate throws open its doors on Saturday 12th May, 2012 to celebrate their new Camden location.
(Read all about The Third Estate here)
The day long event has been planned to coincide with World Fair Trade Day and the store will be open from 10am until 6pm.
Some of the treats in store on the day will include:
– 10% discount on all purchases
– gorgeous vegan chocolates by hipo hyfryd will be handed out to visitors
Visit hipo hyfryd online
– an organic, fair trade, handprinted cotton bag with any purchase (while stocks last!)
– free samples from the gorgeous (and vegan) Premae Skincare range
– mouthwatering canapes from superstar food craftspeople Vegan Peasant Catering
If you are interested in ethical fashion and vegan footwear, The Third Estate is the store for you.
If you like the look of the surprises and treats listed above, you really won’t want to be anywhere else on Saturday 12th May.
Join the celebration!
The Third Estate, 27 Brecknock Rd, N7 0BT Camden Town
Grand Opening Celebration
12th May, 2012 10am – 6pm
RSVP on the Facebook event page and spread word of the celebration by inviting your friends and family. See you there!