Makes 6 large or 12 mini muffins
- 180g plain flour
- 50g cornmeal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 65g caster sugar
- 120ml sunflower oil
- 175ml oat milk
- 2 tbsp soy yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- grated zest of one lemon or one lime
- 150g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and lightly grease muffin tray.
- In a large bowl sift all the dry ingredients. In a separarte bowl add together the oil, soy yogurt, soy milk, vanilla extract and lemon zest and whisk.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry and add in the blueberries.
- Fill each muffin cup three quarters full and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a cocktail stick inserted into the centre of one comes out clean.
Tags: blueberry, muffin
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.